Rethreads' Policies in response to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Counters, door handles, and hard surfaces are wiped with dis-infecting wipes before opening and regularly throughout the day.
- Common use areas such as fitting rooms and counters are cleaned and dis-infected after each use.
- Dis-infecting wipes and hand sanitizing solution will be readily accessible for customer use while in the store
- Clothing items tried on, but not bought by customers will steamed and held off the floor for 72 hrs..
- For the safety of our customers, staff will wear masks at all times while in the store.
- For the safety of other customers and our staff we ask that all patrons wear masks while in the store.
- Rethreads stores will limit customer capacity to 5 people and doors will be locked when capacity is reached.
- For your convenience, Rethreads has established ‘sign-up’ sheets on its website for customers to reserve shopping time.
- Walk-ins are welcomed, but customers with sign-up reservations will be given priority.
For information regarding policies and restrictions on selling your clothing and/or accessories to Rethreads during the pandemic, please look here.