Sign-up for your next visit to Rethreads: Your Safe and Sustainable Shopping Alternative
While Rethreads is operating under COVID-19 guidelines restricting the number of customers allowed in the store at one time we are offering free sign-ups for our customers. Using the sign-up sheets below you can quickly determine when the store will be most available for shopping and reserve a slot so you can be sure you won’t be ‘locked-out’ because the store has reached capacity when you come to shop.
- Counters, door handles, and hard surfaces are cleaned with dis-infecting wipes before opening and regularly throughout the day.
- Common use areas such as fitting rooms and counters are cleaned and dis-infected after each use.
- Dis-infecting wipes and hand sanitizing solution will be readily accessible for customer use while in the store
- Clothing items tried on, but not bought by customers will steamed and held off the floor for 72 hrs..
- For the safety of our customers, staff will wear masks at all times while in the store.
- For the safety of other customers and our staff we ask that all patrons wear masks while in the store.
- Rethreads stores will limit customer capacity to 5 people and doors will be locked when capacity is reached.
- For your convenience, Rethreads has established ‘sign-up’ sheets on its website for customers to reserve shopping time.
- Walk-ins are welcomed, but customers with sign-up reservations will be given priority.